Health and Social Psychologist. Healthy lifestyle and personal development coach.
Provides lectures, workshops, coaching and counselling based on Vedic knowledge, modern Psychology and Science.
Health and Social Psychologist
• Organising lectures and workshops, writing articles about healthy lifestyle and personal development
• Counselling and couching clients to build decision-making skills and make life-altering choices
• Monitoring and evaluating client progress to make sure they continue on the right path
Summer Season 2015 - 2013
Ardmore Language Schools, UK
Welfare and Activities Manager
• Ensured that Health & Safety policies and risk assessments are implemented at all times
• Managed a team of Senior Welfare and Activities Leaders, completed appraisals and performance reviews
• Maintained administrative records up-to-date, accurate and accessible in compliance with guidelines
2013 - 2014
British Council, France
Health Education Teacher’s Assistant
· Indicated health problems, implemented diseases prevention and health promotion programmes, gathered information to establish facts and to make teaching materials during industrial placement year
· Worked in classes of 20-30 students of 16-22 years’ old
· Improved students’ knowledge about health, their habits and lifestyle
2016 - 2017
Master’s Degree of Health and Social Psychology at Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
2011 - 2015
Bachelor's Degree of Biology and Psychology at Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Online part-time studies at Vedic Academy, Lithuania, which is an official department of Mayapur Institute
I was born in Lithuania, studied in UK and Netherlands. I also have been working in France, Spain, Belgium.
I am specialising in health and social psychology counseling and couching. I have been practicing Ashtanga yoga since 2012 and Bhakti yoga since 2015. I am also following vegan diet since 2013.
A variety of work experience in different fields such as people welfare, children education, mentoring, translating, management in Lithuania, United Kingdom, France, Spain and Netherlands.
Different non-profit voluntary programmes regarding different social issues such as poverty (Food Bank), homeless (SIFA Fireside), children, education (Aston University Schools & Outreach), health (St. John Ambulance), ecology (Greenpeace), veganism (L214 Éthique & Animaux), different international youth exchanges.
Bachelor's Degree of Biology and Psychology
1st year: Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology.
Developmental Psychology, Introduction to Psychology, Research Methods and Statistics, Cognitive Psychology: Attention and Perception; Learning and Memory.
2nd year: Nutrition and Dietetics, Biotechnology, Immunology, Key Skills, Molecular Genetics.
Thinking and Reasoning, Cognitive Neuropsychology, Individual Differences and Psychometrics: Intelligence and Personality, Research Methods, Psychology and the Brain, Social Psychology.
3rd year: academic placement year in Health Education teacher’s assistantship.
Identifying health risk behaviour that may be damaging to a person's health such as sleep importance, nutrition, physical activity, stress, addictions, etc.
4th year: Human Physiology, Bioethics, Endocrinology, Immunology and dissertation: “Which diet works better for managing Diabetes: Low Carbohydrates Diet, Very Low Calorie Diet or Intermittent Fasting?”.
Cognitive and Social Psychology, Health Psychology, Neuropsychology, Attention, Mind and Brain, Developmental Psychology, Neuropsychiatric Disorders, Psychology of Allergic Conditions and dissertation: “Does Sleep Deprivation affect Working Memory?”.
Master‘s Degree of Health and Social Psychology
Modules: Self-regulation, Bad habits, Manipulation, Planning Behaviour Change.
The topic of dissertation: To what level do university students suffer from stress and what is the role of personal and academic factors in relation to stress?